The shell of the rooftop unit has been redesigned with strong EPP materials to ensure a lightweight build. Weighing in at only 40 kg, the Dometic Ibis 4 is significantly lighter than its predecessor. The length and width have also seen significant reductions in size, resulting in a much more compact rooftop unit. The Dometic Ibis 4 has the option to be fitted to both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings, a first for the Ibis series.
The new Dometic Ibis 4 air conditioner is the industry leader with it’s updated compact lightweight unit that is more powerful then it’s previous models. It also has a new and improved dual cylinder compressor which is another first for the RV industry. The Ibis 4 has prompt rapid cooling from the turbo mode fan speed allowing to cool your RV in the middle of summer very quickly.
The Ibis 4 comes with the inverter, remote control and rooftop air conditioner.
Benefits of the Ibis 4 :
- 3 year factory warranty
- updated sleep mode which slows the compressor speed down for reduced noise while resting
- Dual cylinder compressor which allows less vibrations through your RV
- Auto mode allows pre settings to be entered into the system keeping it simple to use
- Higher fan speed allowing the right settings to be used no matter what the climate
- Slimline unit at 48mm high